About Me

 Welcome to About Me


In here you can find all of my minecraft project 
but some of the project is here is not my own and usually I help in the development 

You can find:

Maps Project

Addons Project




Hi there, my name is Rian ( in game RianDewa45 ) i'm from Indonesia,  i make maps and addons but mostly i making maps because i love it, my gender is male (He/Him) and you can find me on Discord and Youtube mostly on Discord, i love WW2 history and Cold War history and my favourite game is Minecraft and WarThunder, please note that I'm not always online on discord or in games because I also have other work to do


Question and Answer:

Q: Can i upload my map/addon on your website?

A: No, but if your map/addon is interesting maybe I can upload it

Q: Do you have Discord server?

A: Yes, but i didn't wan't to publish it anymore

Q: Are all these addons/maps yours?

A: Not at all but most of the map/addon is mine

Q: Can i add you on Discord/Minecraft?

A: Maybe..

Q: Can i use your map/addon to make content/map?

A: Sure, just don't forget to give credit

Q: Are you always online on Discord/Minecraft?

A: I don't go online much on discord/minecraft because I also have other work to do

Q: Do you have girlfriend?

A: No, I'm single for now


You can support me on Youtube



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCP: Dystopia (Remake Edition) v1.1.0c

SCP: Dystopia v1.8.4

SCP Dystopia Remake (1.1.0a) Patch